May 7th: Austin [Texas] Genealogical Society Mini-Seminar. Click here for registration details.
- Railroad Records and Railroad History: Methods for Tracking [yes, the pun is intended!]
- Tho' They Were Poor, They May Have Been Rich in Records
- A Baker's Dozen: Simple Ways to Write Your Family History
May 11-14th: National Genealogical Society Family History Conference, Charleston, South Carolina. Click here for the full program and other details. I will be doing these presentations:
- Friday, May 13th, 2:30: Southern Deeds: More than Land
- Saturday, May 14th, all day: Genealogy 101, Getting Started with Family History. I am presenting this day-long workshop with co-presenter D. Joshua Taylor. This has a separate extended handout and other neat info.