28 January 2012

Back to blogging about family history research

Yes, I have been missing in action. The past month has been dictated by client, writing, and lecture deadlines plus some family time. Some of my upcoming seminar presentations are listed in the right hand column complete with live links for more information. I would love to meet readers at these places.

I just completed a week of intense teaching at the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy. I coordinate and teach the two part Intermediate American Records Course. In January 2013, the second half of the course will be offered. Registration will open this coming June and between now and then the full lineup of courses, classes and other details will appear on the Utah Genealogical Association website. www.infouga.org

No comments: