- If you register between now and the end of Sunday, July 1st you will be registering at the price that reflects the $50.00 discount for the conference. On Monday, that price goes up. The cost for the luncheons, special events, and workshops do not increase. Take care of all this right here.
- Don't forget to register for luncheons because other options for lunchtime are quite limited near the Convention Complex and hotel.
- As always, the workshops are filling quickly. Get your registration in for those now so you won't be disappointed. Click here and scroll down to the Workshop category.
- The Sheraton Birmingham Hotel has run out of king rooms but there are still some rooms left with two double beds.
- Speaking of that hotel, it is conveniently connected to the Birmingham/Jefferson Convention Complex by a covered skyway. It's also easy to cross at street level.
- In case you haven't seen it mentioned before, each registrant receives a large number of door prize tickets. There are some super-sized door prizes!
- For more conference updates, visit www.fgsconferenceblog.org
28 June 2012
FGS genealogy conference discount deadline is Sunday.
The 2012 edition of the Federation of Genealogical Societies annual conference is just two months away. It is taking place in Birmingham, Alabama. Last year it was in Springfield, Illinois. The first bullet below is the biggest reminder. Please let your genealogy friends know about this discount deadline.