Want to learn more about your Irish ancestry?
- Eileen O'Duill, a professional genealogist based in Ireland, has some comments at Ancestry's 24-7 Family History Circle.
- The 2006 Federation of Genealogical Societies Conference in Boston had many lectures on Irish research. For downloads of 60 Irish related lectures, visit here. These lectures can be downloaded as packages or by single lecture.
- In 2008, the conferences of both the Federation of Genealogical Societies and the National Genealogical Society have Irish research lectures. NGS is in Kansas City in May and FGS is in Philadelphia in September.
- The Irish Genealogical Society International offers a research library and classes. One Saturday a month, Irish assistance is offered in the library. Under the research tab, an extensive links section takes you to many websites for Irish research, culture, and history.
- The Irish Ancestral Research Association is another organization with classes, research trips, and more. A links section gives many other resources for Irish research, culture, and history.
- For many more Irish research, cultural, historical and travel links, use your favorite search engine to open up a world of information.