Click here for the full two day program which includes other speakers.This is also the spot to learn more about hotels, meals and the registration form. The pre-registration deadline is April 15th, just ten days away.
I will be presenting six lectures over the two days:
- The Three Rs: Reading, 'Riting, and Research In School Records
- Organizing your Genealogical Materials
- Where Are The Records They Told Me to Check?
- The WPA Era: What is Created for Genealogists
- Finding Ancestral Places of Origin
- Railroad Records and Railway History: Methods for Tracking
The following week is the NGS Family History Conference in Salt Lake City! I will also see you there for a full week of activities.