02 May 2008

Upcoming Lectures

What have I been doing lately since the posts here are slowing down? I was on the road for 2.5 weeks in April and now am working some long days on client research, article writing, and lecture preparation.

I am also posting to another blog that is for the FGS Conference this September 3-6 in Philadelphia. Under the Philadelphia link click on Blog for more details.

I hope to see many readers over the next few weeks:

May 3, Morris, Minnesota: Stevens County Historical Society, where I will be lecturing on American Indian Research. Click here and here for more info on this free event.

May 14-17, Kansas City, Missouri: National Genealogical Society Conference where I will be doing several lectures. The full schedule of events is on the website and you can still register online or at the door.

May 30-31, Chicago, Illinois: Newberry Library Workshop on Railroad Ancestors
I am one of four speakers on the subject. This is a free two day event.

No comments: