15 October 2010

Need a speaker for your group's 2011 genealogical or historical event?

I am currently booking my speaking services for 2011 genealogical, ethnic, and historical society events. I also enjoy speaking for family, reunion, civic, church, and other groups. I don't book for every week, but do have plenty of available dates for 2011. A few inquiries about 2012 events have already been received.

My presentations are lively, educational, entertaining, and the day includes time for questions and answers. When I am with your group I am all yours! I love to interact with your attendees and share my genealogical expertise and knowledge with them. Not only do I talk about the wonderful records, I tell your registrants how to find these records, the ways in which they are useful, and the various ways to advance their own expertise. Reviews by audiences tell me that I keep them awake, informed, and that they want me to return. I bring my own computer and projector for a PowerPoint presentation and each lecture is accompanied by an extensive handout.

Once we are under contract, I promote your event on this blog in two ways. First is as a couple of posts that get seen by thousands of genealogists who either view the blog or see the posting via a reader. Second, I also add it to my list (see right hand column) of places where I will be making appearances. There is a live link to your organization's website so that readers may obtain registration and other details.

If your group provides me with a quantity of flyers or brochures about the event at which I speak, I will distribute these at other events and at libraries and historical societies I visit (where permitted).

When your society books me for a full day event (up to and including 4 lectures), I am happy to add in one of my lighter luncheon or dinner talks at no extra charge. Please contact me via email: PaulaStuartWarren@gmail.com with information on your group and the approximate date of your event. I will respond with my availability for your date and include as an attachment my full Speaker's Information Packet. This includes biographical and resume information, list of topics, capsule descriptions, cost, and arrangements detail. If you would also like references, just let me know.

No comments: